Sunday, December 28, 2008

hOLidAyS aRE foR CrAzIeS!!

We have had a blast in the past week and a half. It all started on the 17th when it snowed ALL night, which forced St. George to go into a panic and declare a snow day for the 18th. It was official...we had NO school 2 days before Christmas break. Friday the 19th we had a sweet party in Parker's 3rd grade class, and that night Matt and I headed to Samurai 21 with a huge group of friends. I was dared to eat some NASTY raw fish...mackerel. Guess what?? I ate it, and I wanted to vomit, but I did it for 2 reasons. One of course was for the $50, and the second was because every time I watch Survivor, I think to myself..."I can do that...I could eat something nasty." 
  The next day Matt, myself, and the kids headed to Zion to party on with the Stewarts and the Jensens. We had a blast and laughed, ate, sledded, and even took a run out in the snow. SOon after we were off to Cedar City to go boarding and skiing for a day and then right back to St. George to start some of our Christmas traditions. (wow this is long) On the night of the 23rd we all slept on the floor by the christmas tree....such a fun thing to do. Wed, the 24th I took a bike ride with my homies, froze my tush off and then hurried home for family christmas festivites....shopping, cooking, baking, eating, movie-watching. The kids woke up Christmas morning to CRAZINESS. We were all so excited and had a perfect Christmas morning. It totally looked like a bomb went off in our home.
  Now we are up In Cedar and Brianhead again, and having so much fun with my side of the family. We are snowboarding behind the 4-wheelers, celebrating mine and Matt's 11 anniversary, and I think I'm going for a record for how many treats I can actually eat in one holiday! Tomorrow after skiing, we head up to SLC for more fun times and a Happy New Year with the Lamont side. Party on, and peace out!!

1 comments:

bows and more said...

Hey Brooke, I found your blog from Kistens! What a cool family picture! You have a darling family! Hope you are doing good! Take care, Kelsi

muzika