Monday, January 26, 2009

Startin' out FRESH!!!

Oh the holidays were so good to us. What more could we want....food, family, friends, snowboarding, and just being all cozy together. We had a wonderful time, and now here it is, a month or something like that later and I am finally writing into our blog. I don't get why everyone is darn good at blogging, and I am one of those special cases!! 
 We are so glad that the new year is here, we have gotten back into the whirlwind of things, and it feels good to be a part of reality again. Rowan had her 4th birthday, Parker started basketball, I ran a 1/2 marathon in a 1:53, Jonas is finally taking some steps, Cameron is reading, and Matt is staying strong with his running. The Lamont's always have a lot to be grateful for. Always being blessed and staying positive. We have the privilege of boarding and skiing at Brianhead every holiday and Saturday....we are loving that family activity. O.K. I'm gonna be better at this blog stuff!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Brooke! Do you remember me -Amy Carrillo (Davis now)??? I keep up with Lauren's blog and saw yours and thought I'd say hi!

my blog is private but if you'd ever care to take a peek my email is amykaidavis12@yahoo.com

Your family is beautiful!

Sarah said...

Yay! you finally posted! :) That's fun that Jonas is taking some steps!

Hannah Loveland said...

Stop it...you little supermodels.
That is a sweet family picture.



S. Loveland

The Evans' said...

All I can say is where are the pics!! I want to see the fam and especially you!! ha ha

Dalton Family said...

Hey I didn't know you blogged! Come check out the dalton gang at daltonfamfive.blogspot.com

muzika