Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Picture Time!

Well I have been a busy lady taking family pictures lately, and so I thought why not get my family out there as well. After all we deserve a family picture too. However I find it so funny to see families all dressed clean and nice and smiling one second, and the other second they are giving their kids dirty looks and bribing them just to get by for the next 20 minutes. That's how our family is anyway. They will be posted soon. We have all decorations up...tree, lights, and tonight we finished our gingerbread house.  We are loving this time of year. Peace out!

3 comments:

carlston said...

Look at you guys with a blog - I had no idea. I love your header picture. We hope to see you during the holidays while we are there.

We not only have facebook, we now have blogging! ahhhhhh!

Kisten Downey said...

nice chicki... you finally have a blog... i miss you, you are always so much fun and always happy....you are such a cutie..

Natalie B. said...

Who took your picture. I love it. It is like you are all too cool for school in it, and the baby is like, hi, here I am, I will smile at you. I am not too cool.

muzika