Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh what I wouldn't do for a kiss!

I can't handle it...I don't think there is anything better than a juicy kiss from one of my kids. Their love is so sweet, and I am all about sweet things. We had a great week...we did our family picture and I LOVE it. I love the lighting, the muted colors, and the people in it, well I'm a little biased towards them. We are just enjoying the Christmas season. It is so nice for me to be humbled and to think of Christ. We have had some amazing experiences through our trials, and I truly, truly feel blessed for all that we have. Speaking of some other amazing experiences, we have season passes to Brianhead this year and we are so stoked on going every Saturday and our days off. Besides Jonas, everyone in our family either skis or snowboards, so although hectic at times, we love the end result of family together time. Besides that I am training every day for next year's triathlon season, and I am realizing, although I work our hard, I need to step it up a notch, and see what it's like to REALLY work. I think I am afraid of actually getting to that point. However if I've experienced child birth, I'm thinking I can do this! Our Sunday night was filled with good food, wrestling, hugs, and kisses, and me performing my Irish accent...My name is Shannon O'Reilly....Matt thinks I'm a dork, but I know he secretly loves it! Peace!

1 comments:

Kisten Downey said...

freak chicki post your fam picture would ya

muzika